FSGA primarily receives funding for its service delivery activities through State and Commonwealth Government sources, but we also generate funds of our own through various social enterprises and community initiatives, which double as a platform to offer work experience for the people we walk alongside.
Read FSG Australia’s Constitution here
FSGA are funded through a variety of methods:
- Federal and State Government subsidies and grants
- Social enterprise initiatives and business revenue
- Contributions by the people we walk alongside
- Community donations and fundraising
We are committed to generating an increasing portion of FSGA revenue through our own business initiatives which includes:
- Staffing Solutions
- The Green Shop
- FSG Training
- FSG Travel
- The Rock Indoor Climbing Gym
- Tropicana Nursery
- Pre-employment training and social enterprise programs such as Rock in Design
- FSG Retail and Cafe outlets.
This innovative approach to social enterprise allows us to channel any profit generated back into unfunded programs that target identified unmet need.
FSG Annual & Financial Reports