FSG’s NDIS Support Coordination services are focused on assisting you to navigate the opportunities that your NDIS plan offers you, put your plan into action and walk alongside you as you strive to achieve your goals.
We work with you to identify all possible service providers and connections. FSG Support Coordinators focus on providing information that will allow you to make the most informed choices providing the best outcomes for YOU.
FSG Support Coordinators are committed to your freedom of choice in leading a full life of your choosing, and will support you to grow into the role of managing your own plan when you feel comfortable to do so.
How it works?
Support Coordination is intended to work with you to:
- reassure you through new and potentially unfamiliar NDIS language and processes
- identify supports and services that you may not have previously been aware of, therefore providing you with greater choice of plan providers.
- coordinate your supports and service providers to ensure your network is strong, informed and of greatest benefit to you.
- work with you to develop your confidence in coordinating your own services and supports when you are ready.
- maximize your plan and ensure that you receive value for money from the supports you choose.
Categories of Support Coordination
FSG is registered to provide support coordination across all three categories of coordination:
Coordination of Support
Specialist Support Coordination
These services are delivered completely independently of FSG service provision and at no time will you be obligated to choose FSG services as part of your plan.
FSG understands that sometimes there are barriers to getting into an office or location for a meeting or appointment. If you are experiencing difficulties, please enquiry about the possibility of us meeting you at a more convenient place that suits or within your home.
For further information about our NDIS Support Coordination Services contact:Contact Us