Volunteering can be so rewarding on so many levels. We invite you call us (07) 5564 0655 to chat about your preferences, your wishes and the opportunities available.
There are numerous reasons people choose to volunteer. Learning new skills, meeting new friends, and making a positive difference in people’s lives are just some of the benefits of becoming an FSG volunteer.
At FSG Australia, we work with people to find a solution to meet their needs, whilst walking alongside them to realise and reach their goals in life. People are at the heart of everything we do.
With FSG spanning the Frazer Coast, QLD to Northern Rivers, NSW, we have a vast range of volunteer opportunities to get involved in. Share your skills or learn new skills across the following areas …
- Social Enterprises – FSG Cafes, Tropicana Nursery, RockinDesign furniture up-cycling, The Rock (rock climbing), op-shops
- Community Hubs – community connector roles assisting visitors at our Community Hubs in Labrador, Nerang, Beaudesert, Ballina, Knocksrow
- Service Delivery – disability, mental health, child safety, vacation care, family services
- Training – walk alongside a young person undertaking work placement or training
- Corporate – administration, finance, data input, reception
Do you have a unique set of skills you would like to share with others in the community? If so, please get in touch.
What to expect as a Volunteer
- Learn new skills with full training and ongoing support
- Access to FSG employment opportunities
- Excellent vocational experience for your resume
- Help someone to achieve their goals and live their chosen life
- Take on a new challenge
- Work as part of a fun team in an innovative organisation
- Contribute to the type of community that you are proud of
- Share your unique skills and teach others along the way
Volunteer Starter Kit
Download your volunteer application form here:
- Volunteer Application Form – Fillable Online
- FSG – Our Beliefs
- Privacy and Confidentiality Code
- Code of Conduct
Please Note: Volunteers in NSW region will also be required to obtain a Working with Children check prior to commencement.
Please get in touch with us today – (07) 5564 0655 or email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!