FSG Travel is a full service travel agency that aims to provide people of all abilities the opportunity to experience their dream holiday. All the accommodation we offer throughout Australia, and indeed the world, has been assessed by our experienced staff to make completely sure, that it will be accessible and meets your requirements in every way possible.
At FSG Travel we leave absolutely no stone unturned when it comes to giving you your dream holiday. We have everything covered including:
- Assisting you to organise flights with assistance on and off the aircraft
- Meeting you at the airport in our accessible van and transporting you back to your hotel resort
- Assisting you into your hotel room
- Organising accessible vehicle hire
- Organising the hire of specialised personal care equipment and including delivery and pick up
- Organising the hire of community access equipment such as beach wheelchairs
- Accessible tours
- Accessible theme park transfers
- Personal support staff and just about any other need you have, we can make happen!All you need to do is send a us a message via the online form on our website, give us a call or send us an email and our team of experienced travel consultants will do everything we can to turn your dream holiday into an amazing reality and memories of a lifetime.
One of our main focuses at FSG Travel is to break down the barriers between disability and travel. Even if you have the most complex of needs, we can assist.
FSG Travel provide a range of holiday packages to suit your needs.
This may include:
- Cruises and tours
- Corporate travel
- Flight, accommodation and car hire packages
- Group tours
- Specialist assistance in arranging travel for people with specific care requirements due to their health, mobility or disability
Contact one of our friendly consultants for more information on how FSG Travel can assist.
Short Breaks and Respite
Our holiday homes can also be a place where families/carers and the person they care for, can come together for a holiday, if this is preferred.
Bayside Dementia Cottage:
The Bayside Dementia Cottage provides a personalised respite experience in a, home-like environment. It is an innovative dementia respite care model and caters for overnight, weekend or longer; planned and unplanned stays. Bayside Dementia Cottage is funded by the Department of Social Services.
Ballina Byron Respite Cottage:
The Ballina Byron Respite Cottage provides overnight respite for people who may be frail aged and /or have a dementia. The Cottage provides a comforting home away from home atmosphere with a caring, safe, and relaxed environment. It offers private or shared rooms, some with their own en-suite facilities. Residents enjoy tranquil gardens, a comfortable lounge, breakfast room, and the pretty Frangipani dining area for meals and activities. One of the highlights of a stay at the Cottage is enjoying the freshly prepared home cooked food. The Ballina Byron Respite Cottage receives funding from the National Respite for Carers Program (NRCP).