FSG’s Latest Courses
Courses are now available with work experience and learning support to assist you to achieve your dream job.
Contact FSG Training:
Ph: (07) 5500 7811
This training is proudly funded by the Queensland Government under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program for eligible applicants.* FSG Australia RTO Code 31296.
The Department of Education and Training has fact sheets for students interested in training programs subsidised by the Queensland Government.
*Conditions apply to funding and a co-contribution fee may be required depending on the applicant’s circumstances.
FSG Accredited Training
FSG Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) (National Provider Number 31296), committed to high standards in the provision of Vocational Education and Training (VET), providing nationally recognised qualifications in:
CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC43115 – Certificate IV in Disability
For more information on these qualifications click on the flyer below or contact our Training Centre 07 5500 7811.
FSG Accredited Training
Summary of AQTF Audit Information
Rural Community Program
First Aid Training
Synergy Central Pty Ltd deliver HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, nationally accredited training on FSG Australia premises at Biggera Waters. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book you into this training.
This Nationally accredited training (HLTAID003) will give you the skills and knowledge required to provide First Aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, in a range of situations, including in the home, workplace or within the community, until the arrival of medical assistance.
Synergy Central Pty Ltd, RTO Code: 31486
FSG Australia offers short courses that are industry specific to enhance and equip workers and students with the skills and knowledge to work effectively in various settings within the community.
Back to Basics
Counselling and Communication
Diversity / Cultural
Epi Pen (Anaphylaxis)
Human Rights in Practice
Manual People Handling
Mental Health First Aid
For more information on our short courses check out the brochure below or email: email@example.com
Training Rooms For Hire
FSG Australia has a range of training rooms available for hire on the Gold Coast that could suit your training needs.
Consider us for your next event! All profits go back in to the community!
FSG Australia’s Training Rooms come with the following features to meet all your conference or training needs including:
- Full room set-up
- Whiteboards with markers
- Air conditioning
- Pads and Pens
- Mints and iced water
- Continuous tea & coffee making facilities
- Access to kitchen including fridge
- Ample street parking
- Wheelchair access and bathroom
- Catering available (at request)
- Special requests can also be made
- Day hire of manual handling equipment
For more information contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the flyer below.
Why you should study with FSG
12 reasons why we are your best choice for study:
- We are an accredited training organisation (RTO Code 31296) registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and governed under the VET Quality Framework.
- The qualification you receive with FSG Australia is recognised by industry and other Registered Training Organisations anywhere in Australia.
- We have qualified trainers and assessors that have direct industry experience and hold formal qualifications in their areas of delivery.
- We promote professional development and support for our staff to ensure they are current and informed.
- We work closely with industry, government and constantly research to ensure our training programs reflect current market trends and legislative requirements.
- FSG Australia offers work placement internally, so you can learn and study at the one organization or if you have a job in the industry, we can facilitate some or all of your vocational placement in your current job if the learning requirements are able to be met.
- We will offer you support and flexibility with learning and hold study groups where needed.
- FSG Australia offer government funded training and will provide these options if they are available to you.
- We monitor your progress and assist you to keep on track.
- Our trainers are always available for any enquires regarding your study.
- The support, flexibility and variety of industry placement has resulted in FSG Australia having a high completion rate.
- The internal industry placement has led to a high percentage of our students in gaining employment with FSG Australia.
Contact us for a free consultation today by emailing email@example.com
Unique Student Identifier – USI
What is a USI?
If you are studying nationally recognised training in Australia from 1st January 2015, you will be required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results (transcript) that you have completed from 1st January 2015 onwards.
You will often need to provide your training records and results (transcript). One of the main benefits of the USI is the ability to provide students with easy access to their training records and results throughout their life.
You can access your USI account online from your computer, smart phone or tablet.
How to get a USI
It is free and easy to create your own USI and will only take a few minutes of your time.
Click through the link below and follow the steps to get your USI.
We offer training across a variety of areas for FSGA Staff as well as external participants. Training that is industry specific to enhance and equip workers and students with the skills and knowledge to work effectively in various settings within the community.
- Child Safety
- Client Support Workshop
- Diversity / Cultural
- Human Rights in Practice
- Personal Care
- Manual People Handling
- Medication Policy
- Sun Smart (Online learning)