Located at 16 Railway Street in Southport on the Gold Coast, FSG Australia’s Club Orange can provide:
- Co-working office space
- Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Boardroom for those important meetings (Available from 9am to 5pm)
- Printer & Copier
- A Wheelchair accessible workspace
- Easy access to Southport CBD and the Broadwater
- Cafe and limited catering facilities onsite
Memberships offer a fully accessible co-working space for small business, freelancers and the self-employed, with the opportunity to grow their professional network with other members. All profits made from FSG Australia’s Social Enterprises, including Club Orange, contribute to improving and expanding the services and opportunities FSGA provide to the community.
Become a Member for just $25 per week!
To find out more please contact us on the email below!
To apply, simply fill out this Membership Application Form and send the completed application via:
Mail: PO Box 2597, Southport QLD 4215
Fax: (07) 5564 0070